The Governors of Fellview Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspiring Full Time Reception, Key Stage 1 class teacher for our small, caring and successful school.
Required from 1st November 2020. This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2021 due to fluctuating numbers.
The successful candidate will have:
• experience of mixed age planning and delivery
• evidence of continuing professional development
• commitment to high professional standards
• Interest and ability to use the outdoor environment to inspire learning
• Knowledge and experience of both EYFS and KS1 curriculum and assessments
• Knowledge and interest in P4C and Rights Respecting Schools
Fellview Primary School is a small, successful and friendly community school set in idyllic surroundings.
The successful candidate will:
Closing Date: Friday 25th September 2020
Interviews: Monday, 5th October 2020
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please email Miss McElvogue, Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a visit.
Fellview Primary School is an equal opportunities employer; committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please note that if you are selected for interview, we will require sight of your references prior to the interview date.
Click here for more information.