The Governors of Fellview Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspiring part-time, temporary Reception/Key Stage1 teacher from 3rd January 2018. with:
• experience of mixed age planning and delivery
• evidence of continuing professional development
• commitment to high professional standards
• Highly confident in English/Maths
• Knowledge and experience of new EYFS/KS1 Curriculum and Assessment
• Knowledge of phonics screening
This post is a temporary 0.6 FTE contract initially to 20th July 2018 due to fluctuating numbers. Working hours are to be decided at interview.
Fellview Primary School is a small, friendly community school set in idyllic surroundings.
The successful candidate will:
Salary: Main Pay Range 1 to 3
Closing Date: Sunday, 26th November 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 5th December 2017
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please email Miss McElvogue, Headteacher on firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a visit.
APPLICATION FORM, JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION ARE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM OUR SCHOOL WEBSITE: http://www.fellview.cumbria.sch.uk
Click here for more information.